Zucchini Cornbread Casserole
A wonderful, moist casserole using lots of zucchini
Write a review
- 4 cups shredded zucchini, squeezed dry
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbl vegetable or olive oil
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup corn meal
- 1 Tbl sugar
- 1 Tbl baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Beat eggs and oil together.
- Stir in zucchini and onion.
- In a separate bowl stir together flour, corn meal, sugar, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- Fold dry mix into wet ingredients along with the cheese and stir until mixed.
- Spoon in to greased casserole dish, smoothing top.
- Bake 40 minutes or so until golden brown.
- Serve in wedges.
Stonebridge Farm CSA http://stonebridgefarmcsa.com/