Write a review
- One small or 1/2 large head cauliflower, cut into florets and one-inch pieces of stem (steamed lightly if you prefer the stems more tender)
- 1 cup half and half
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Butter for dish
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In small bowl, combine half and half with eggs and whisk until blended.
- Stir in bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
- Butter an 8-inch rounded casserole dish.
- Place cauliflower pieces in casserole dish.
- Pour egg mix over cauliflower.
- Bake at 375 for 40-45 minutes, until golden
Stonebridge Farm CSA http://stonebridgefarmcsa.com/