Sesame Green Beans
Great as a side dish or in a salad.
Write a review
- 6 cups string beans, trimmed
- 6 Tbl sesame oil
- 2 Tbl sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 Tbl cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 Tbl rice or cider vinegar
- Trim beans by removing the stem and cut into desired length or leave whole.
- Steam beans until tender, about five minutes.
- In large skillet, heat the sesame oil.
- Saute the sesame seeds until golden.
- Add the turmeric, sugar, and ginger and stir for one minute.
- Add the beans to the skillet with the vinegar.
- Stir until combined.
- Serve hot or cold.
Stonebridge Farm CSA http://stonebridgefarmcsa.com/