Garlic Scape Pesto
Great use of those lovely garlic scapes, the green leafy stalks that grow from the garlic bulb. Adapt amounts as the garden gives. Thanks for the recipe, Peter!
Write a review
- ½ lb. Garlic scapes (chopped into 1" sections)
- 1 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt to taste
- In a food processor or blender, combine the garlic scapes, extra virgin olive oil, and salt to taste.
- Pour mixture into bowl and blend the cheese in by hand.
Stonebridge Farm CSA http://stonebridgefarmcsa.com/