Chopped Radish, Parsley, Mint & Green Onion Salad
This uses four ingredients from the early spring pick.
Write a review
- 1-1.5 cups chopped radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian flat or curly parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 Tb chopped green onions
- 1 Tbl red wine vinegar (or other flavored vinegar of your choice)
- 1 Tbl olive oil
- Pinch of salt (smoke salt is good)
- Radish greens for plating
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill before serving.
- Serve salad on radish greens.
Stonebridge Farm CSA http://stonebridgefarmcsa.com/