Stonebridge Pepper Sprinkle
We air dry a variety of spicy and smaller sweet red peppers like Jimmy Nardellos, paprika, and Hungarian Hot Wax to mix together for a pepper sprinkle we use all year.
Write a review
- Variety of small sweet and spicy peppers such as Jimmy Nardello, paprika, and Hungarian Hot Wax.
- Dry your selection of peppers by placing them in a dry spot with good circulation and away from direct sun.
- They should not be touching each other.
- Keep an eye on them because sometimes the seed pods mold, but they dry better intact than seeded.
- When completely dry and brittle in a few weeks, remove the stem and seed pod and grind in a dedicated coffee grinder (meaning dedicated to spices only).
- Store in glass spice jars.
- Placed in attractive herb jars with sprinkle tops, these make nice gifts!
Stonebridge Farm CSA http://stonebridgefarmcsa.com/