Write a review
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (from our stash from Stonebridge, of course)
- 1 egg
- 2 T. vegetable oil (I used olive oil but I think I'll try coconut oil on the next batch)
- 2 cups flour
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 2 t. baking powder
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 t. allspice
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1 t. ginger
- Whisk together milk, pumpkin puree, egg and oil.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Stir into pumpkin mixture until just combined.
- Heat griddle and cook pancakes in whatever size you like.
- Great with butter and maple syrup or applesauce and yogurt.
Stonebridge Farm CSA http://stonebridgefarmcsa.com/