Cabbage Rolls, Packets of Good
A wonderful use for cabbage. See ideas for fillings in the ingredients area below.
Write a review
- * Beef/pork meatloaf with garlic bread crumbs and parsley. Marinara sauce.
- * Lentil loaf with chives. Peach chutney.
- * Lamb loaf with couscous. Mint sauce.
- * Black bean/corn burger loaf with cilantro. Tomatillo salsa.
- * Roasted high season veggie loaf with basil. Chunky apple butter.
- * Cajun shrimp/andouille loaf with pecan rice and lemon thyme. Creole sauce.
- * Ricotta/Parmesan cheese/spinach loaf with Tabasco and nutmeg. Hearty stock.
- * Goat cheese, walnuts, and blueberries. Gentle broth.
- Blanche largest leaves from white, green, or red cabbage; shock in cold water.
- Excise rib to lay flat.
- Lay egg-sized lump of raw loaf in center.
- Tuck in ends and roll from side to side.
- Huddle up in soup pot, cover with sauce.
- Steam one hour.
- Can Tightly wrap and freeze raw rolls without sauce for later use.
Stonebridge Farm CSA http://stonebridgefarmcsa.com/