Snag a gnarly handful of your arugula for this mayonnaise before diving into other preps. A little goes along way.
Write a review
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup packed coarsely chopped arugula leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- Whisk in a jar and store in the fridge.
- Cook’s tips and tricks: This mayo works very well on sandwiches with whole arugula leaves in place of lettuce.
Stonebridge Farm CSA http://stonebridgefarmcsa.com/